Friday, March 4, 2011

Reflection

      Not to long ago I took yet another one of my trips up to Baltimore, upon where I found myself a lot lately. I made plans with my friend Ashley whom now i refer to as one of the Bmore girls. Also one of the many that I met via online dating, and one of the few I kept around as a friend for shes pretty cool to hang out with. Many of our adventures usually consist of a sudden down pour or some type of precipitation. We lucked out that day with a sunny day exploring Fort McHenry of which I had yet to see but have had a desire to since my move here. A great day that turned south not to long after returning to Virginia brought upon by a single phone call.
      A co-worker in distress after attempting to take her own life, an act that so many people in this world resolve to for they simply feel they can no longer continue in this life. I am not one to truly judge for I've been in that place, its a very lonely cold dark place to be. Being in that state of mind one only sees the mistakes, loses hope that there will ever be anything worth living for. They begin to feel that they would be doing others a service and a service to themselves by ending it all. For they have nothing left to offer and only want the quick easy way out, no one will notice. We all at one point or another are faced with this down fall or feeling that we are useless, that we don't matter. The message being we are all here for a reason young or old we have a purpose. At times we loose sight of that, and often do not know what our purpose is while we are here. With patience and time the answer will come. Never give up as hard as it is keep that in mind. Value and learn from the time you are here in this lifetime. Never take those that come into your life for granted for they too have a purpose, and often brought to you for a reason or when you need them the most.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment