It seems these days almost everyone of us has one of these. A list of things we want to do or accomplish before we exit this life and into the next. So here goes mine.
* for those I have already completed
32) Go on a cruise and tour the Caribbean Islands ( all of them)
33) Go Sailing
34) Plan and enjoy a mega weekend camping trip with a group of good friends near the water
35) Do tough mudder again with my older brother Heath ( I loved doing tough mudder with my friend ash the first time around shes an awesome teammate and buddy)
36) Spend a weekend mini vacation with my older sister just having fun getting to know each other no distractions just the two of us.
* for those I have already completed
1)Become
a Police officer
2)
* Save a life
3)
Build on a Habitat for Humanity project ( actually multiple projects)
4) Make
a difference in one or many lives
5) Reunite with and rebulid the friendship with Cindy Skilton.
6) Run in a half Marathon
5) Reunite with and rebulid the friendship with Cindy Skilton.
6) Run in a half Marathon
7)
Run in the Marine Corp Marathon
8)
*Buy groceries for a stranger
9)
*Give away Baseball tickets- I did this last summer where I had two
tickets for the Yankees Orioles game, the expression on the kids
faces was worth more than words could say.
10)
Go rock climbing
11)
Meet my younger brothers
12)
* Learn to snow board- Thanks Supplies(aka Elena), Jeff & Joanne
13)
Play for a symphony orchestra
14) Tour Europe: Places I mainly want to see are England, Scotland, Italy, New fin eland, China, Japan & Germany. Outside of Europe I want to visit Australia
15)
Compete in a Dance competition ( Hip-hop/ crump)
16)
Reunite with the other side of my family ( Fathers side) and See my
grandparents before they pass
17)
Write a book
18)
Go white water rafting
19)
Travel across country with a group of my best friends ( I've traveled
across much of the U.S. but
would have a greater appreciation for it now as an adult, and enjoy
all the U.S. has to offer)
20)
Find that special someone, settle down and raise a family
21)
Compete in a 3 on 3 basketball tournament to raise money for a
special cause
( ex. big brothers big sisters, or raise money for the homeless)
( ex. big brothers big sisters, or raise money for the homeless)
22)
Learn and be able to speak two other languages
23)
Attend and perform in Gator Band Alumni Day
24)
Compete in a surf competition outside of Hawaii
25)
Compete in the crossfit games
26)
Complete a documentary and enter in an amateur film
festival
27)
Graduate from Culinary school
28) Open my own restaurant
28) Open my own restaurant
29)
Save up to invest in a horse ranch for disadvantage youth ( my
retirement plan- working with horses provides discipline, hard work
and devotion. It also requires teamwork and respect which would show the kids there is a different side to life, a better side and place in this world.)
30) Learn how to ride motocross and compete in a race
31) Learn MMA Fighting and compete32) Go on a cruise and tour the Caribbean Islands ( all of them)
33) Go Sailing
34) Plan and enjoy a mega weekend camping trip with a group of good friends near the water
35) Do tough mudder again with my older brother Heath ( I loved doing tough mudder with my friend ash the first time around shes an awesome teammate and buddy)
36) Spend a weekend mini vacation with my older sister just having fun getting to know each other no distractions just the two of us.
I like your list! Especially some of the things that you have already done..groceries for a stranger is fabulous, I think I will add that one to my own list, maybe even make it a yearly thing!
ReplyDelete