Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dum Spiro, Spero

As i wake to see the morning glow
I see the reality of all that lays
Darkness prevails for in thy soul
The understanding for all that is known
With magic and myst the spirit is bliss
Those whom are forgotten are truly missed
Those who forget know what not is just
For those who know not of just condemn thyselves
Forgetting what all is lost not remembering all that is
for it is what we lack


As I wake to see a morning glow
I see the colors of Fire and life
From dusk to dawn Light to dark
Image prevails upon evil and good
Deep within shadows hide from above they can not lie
With every step one discovers with every move one uncovers
With hidden light one must know it's not all gone
For just one chance there can be hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment