Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The moment in time

Hanging in there with nothing but dreams and fears
Trying not to give up for I fear that I have nothing left
The walls are up and the pressures stronger now
Emotionless pain, lost and confused
My soul broken and hope remains

Hanging on by the secret cords
The wind blows with the sounds of the fourth and fifth
Remembering the melody of the time I once moved you
The walls break down and in you flow
She holds the key
My soul unlocked and in repair

Hanging on to my last breathe
To stubborn to see, she slips through my finger tips
Over and over again I see it now
The walls come down and the time past away
Shes restored my faith and my strength
Nothing left to loose, Nothing left to fear and only to gain in the end
My soul complete and restored

No comments:

Post a Comment