Sunday, March 6, 2011

  It was March 12th, 2010 when my life took a change for the better, I finally came to life and I have a very special person to thank for that. Last year I experienced many changes some that had to be done and some that got me to the point of crying myself to sleep at night. I shut down and gave up on life; I gave up on having hope and everyone around me. I have been blessed through many aspects of my life by knowing great and amazing people; having an assortment of natural gifts/talents that I've put forth effort to refine in my attempts to be the best person I could be. However out of everyone that has walked in and out of my life no one including a good friend of mine that lost her life 8 years ago truly compare to this woman. In her I see everything I am not and what I fear in my faults. We've experienced and been through a lot this past year. In all of that she has been the one by my side that gave me strength to believe I could go on, she believed in me and encouraged me to go outside of my comfort zone.  She has been one of my biggest support systems in my endeavors to become a police officer and a tender heart when I needed it most.
    Once in a life time you come across that special person that completes you and lightens up your life. Just the sound of her voice and a glimpse of her smile is all it takes to make my day a little better. For without her I'm nothing more than just a stranger in a crowd. She is my strength, my encouragement, my best friend and makes me the best I can be. She has freed me from a life time before and ultimately saved me, for that I owe her so much and will forever be in her gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment