Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Its a game

I drove for miles and miles trying to find myself and found you
You gave me strength and hope for a life time
I can feel myself giving up, I’m giving up
So I say this time wont you save me

Mile after mile the voices louder and louder they call
For you only see the worst in me, sometimes I think it just lurks in me
I would say that I’m done with it all and done with you
 But here I am so take me as I am, for I’m just going to say that it works for me
I love who I am and what I shall be
When I start to give up, and I can feel myself giving up
I say this time wont you save me

Sometimes I think it just nurtures me, and to keep it all real it starts to hurt
I start to take a long ride and walk away
You say that if I leave I won’t survive without you
So take me for who I am and not who I was
It’s a joke it’s a game why am I still keeping score
I’m in pain, sometimes you make it so hard I can’t breathe
So I say this time wont you save me

No comments:

Post a Comment